- Business Development
- Investment Advisory
VP / ED - Channel and Institutional Sales
- Develop and manage monitor and deliver channel solutions
- Develop and implement the strategic plan to grow the equities business and increase market share
- Sales tasks include but are not limited to bonds, fund, IPO underwriting and secondary market placement,.
- Provide professional investment advice on Hong Kong and overseas markets to institutional investors
- Monitor and promote business development of secondary market trading by institutional clients
- Provide account management and sales service for large institutional clients
- Minimum 3 years channel sales experience from renowned investment banks or brokerage environment
- Degree holder in Finance, Business or other related discipline, holder of a professional qualification would be an advantage
- Holder of Representative License under SFC regulated activities for Type 1 and 4
- Good institutional network in Hong Kong, Chinese mainland and overseas market
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Good knowledge in bond, fund and a variety of fund raising corporate finance activities (IPO, Placement and so on)
- Strong sales and marketing skill, able to meet targets and work under pressure
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidates. Interested parties please send your resume with present & expected salary to Human Resources Department, Suite 2101-2105, 21/F, Champion Tower, 3 Garden Road, Central, Hong Kong, or email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and handled confidentially for recruitment purpose only. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise. A copy of Personal Information Collection Statement is available upon request.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|