Assistant Settlement Manager
- Responsible for settlement duties in Hong Kong markets;
- Perform settlement functions including trade matching, customers fund deposit and withdrawal, SI, corporate actions, IPO and placement and other CCASS operations;
- Perform client account opening and master update;
- Perform settlement for OTC products , overseas equity markets , Bonds & Funds;
- Communicate with internal parties & counterparties to solve settlement problems;
- Assist in system modification and responsible for UAT testing ;
- Handle ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Post Secondary or Degree holder with minimum 5 years relevant working experience in Banking/Finance/Brokerage firm;
- Solid experience in CCASS system operation;
- Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese & Mandarin
- Proficiency in MS Office;
- Responsible, self-motivated, independent & able to work under pressure;
- Shift duty and work on public holidays will be required if necessary.
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidates. Interested parties please send your resume with present & expected salary to Human Resources Department, Suite 2101-2105, 21/F, Champion Tower, 3 Garden Road, Central, Hong Kong, or email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and handled confidentially for recruitment purpose only. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise. A copy of Personal Information Collection Statement is available upon request.
- Corporate Actions
- OTC Structured Products