International Travel Consultant (Experienced) – FC HK (Leisure + SME business travel)
Location: Eastern District
- Exceptional opportunity for sales-minded individuals to join the highest earners in the travel industry
- Join a company featured in the UK's Sunday Times ‘100 Best Companies To Work For’ for 8 years running
- Unlimited earning potential, rapid career progression, fantastic team culture and incredible social events
- Benefits include discounted personal travel and familiarisation trips to overseas destinations
About the Opportunity
Flight Centre Limited is on the look out for talented Travel Sales Consultants to join our Hong Kong teams. This varied role will see you selling a combination of Leisure and Small and Medium (SME) Business Travel to your clients, ultimately providing outstanding customer service while you manage every aspect of their trip from organising flights to arranging visas.
Not only will you have the opportunity to sell a product you love, but you will benefit from an extremely generous commission structure, unbeatable team culture, and exciting travel perks.
Sales is a major component of this role. The more you sell, the more you earn – so when you're not bringing new business in, you'll concentrate on maximising the revenue from existing clients - which means offering seriously good customer service. That's where your passion for travel and your profession comes in - being knowledgeable and enthusiastic is what it's all about.
What You'll Need
Top travel consultants come from a diverse range of professional backgrounds, demonstrating a colourful spectrum of qualities and quirks. However, a sales-focused attitude is essential, as are the following traits:
- Prior travel sales consulting experience or above (If you do not attain this, please Click Here)
- A strong academic record is essential, undergraduate degree preferred
- Of course you'll have a passion for travel and international travel experience
- Strong communication skills with the ability to make your clients feel cared for
Finally, ambition is a key ingredient. Retail sales may be where your career journey begins, but it's certainly not where it ends. Prove yourself in the sales arena and you could manage your own store or take on a new challenge in the company's head office.
What You'll Gain
Joining an award-winning company that is built on the success of its staff, you will gain comprehensive training from this company's home-grown success stories. Learning from some of the best in the travel business, you will sharpen your sales skills and plump up your product knowledge to ensure you succeed in this role.
Travel Sales Consultants will receive a healthy base salary plus an excellent uncapped commission structure, which makes the top sales professionals some of the highest earners in the industry. Our top consultants earned in excess of HK$1,000,000 last year – do you have what it takes to be one of them?
As part of the global Flight Centre Group, we also offer award-winning benefits including:
- Uncapped commission structure
- Discounted travel and fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Industry renowned social events and excellent company culture
- Exceptional career progression with worldwide opportunities
- Comprehensive induction, sales, product and leadership training
- Free health insurance
If you have global ambition and top-notch sales skills, fill out the application form below and tell us why you should join the team. Please also check out our Facebook Career Page to learn more about working in Flight Centre! Click Here
Would you like to apply to this job?
Apply for the International Travel Consultant (Experienced) -FC HK (Leisure and SME Travel) position
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|