- Inventory Management
- Technical Support
Location: Tai Po
- Responsible for ensuring all machines and appliances in good conditions for day-to-day operations
- Lead the maintenance team to provide technical support for daily operations (electronic and mechanical) and carry out minor renovation works for 2 plants
- Responsible for different projects, e.g. Clean Production
- Maintain inventory records for electronic and mechanical parts
- Diploma holders in Electrical Engineering or above
- Over 10 years relevant experience
- Must be Grade A Registered Electrical Worker; Grade B will be preferred
- Sound quality and cost justification on workmanship
- Sound exposure to machinery maintenance especially on electrical parts, good technical and troubleshooting skills
- Self-motivated, reliable, responsible and able to work under pressure
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English
We offer attractive salary to the right candidates. Interested parties please send full resume and expected salary to: The Human Resource Department, Room 704, Kodak House II, 321 Java Road, North Point, Hong Kong, fax to 2960 4023 or email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
Please mark job reference on envelope and application letter.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.