- Adobe Air
- Database Administration
Senior Engineer / Ass. Manager - RF
Location: Hong Kong
Listed on HKEx and SZSE, our client is one of top 100 corporations in China. It is a global leader of IT and telecom solutions provider with 50,000+ staff worldwide.
Employment: permanent job and our client will directly employ candidate
Benefit: 5-Day Work Week, Double Pay, Performance Bonus, Bank Holiday, Medical, Travel Allowance, Phone Allowance, etc.
- Fully proficient in set-up, calibration, utilization, and data processing of various design and optimization equipment and software (TEMS)
- Verify Radio frequency (RF) related site engineering drawings
- Perform design criteria, system dimensioning, link budget and traffic analysis
- Comprehensive knowledge of drive test data post-processing, interference matrix analysis, and site database maintenance, etc.
- Understand equipment co-location requirements for multiple operators and perform inter-modulation analysis
- Good knowledge of system topology and air interface parameters for 4G (FDD/TDD) WCDMA and GSM/GPRS, network technologies
- Carry out 4G and UMTS dual-band network optimization techniques for optimal site/cluster performance
- Degree/Diploma holder in Telecommunication, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- 3+ years of UMTS Radio frequency (RF) network design and 4G/3G UMTS dual-band network optimization and expansion experience
- Knowledge of mobile communication, Ericssion TEMS, ASCOM RF survey equipment, and data network is an advantage
- Knowledgeable of Nokia Node B & RNC equipment relevant to RF design and optimization
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|