Business Development Manager (logistics)
Location: Hong Kong
Benefits: 5 day, 13M+B, medical, Life, dental, allowance, etc.
Employment: it is a permanent job and our client will directly employ candidate
- Identify and develop high potential accounts in designated market segments, focusing on airfreight / seafreight services business
- Develop air / sea freight services business in targeted and existing accounts
- Develop and maintain proper sales channel to achieve sales targets for respective trades
- Ensure service reliability via excellent support and solidify customer relationship to achieve business growth
- Ensure sales activities in compliance with Company systems
- HD/ University Degree in Business Administration/Logistics or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years’ sales experience in Airfreight / Seafreight for third party logistics, freight forwarding, shipping lines or transportation service providers.
- Experience in international environment is an advantage
- Solid knowledge of sea / air areas in Europe/ Intra-Asia / Transpacific markets
- Strong command in English. Knowledge of Cantonese or Mandarin would be an advantage
- Adobe Air