- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
Location: Quarry Bay
- Provide editorial supports to editor
- Manager digital platforms and social media including posts writing and real time hot news
- Assist in ad hoc projects assigned
- Diploma or above in Journalism/ Communication/ Multi-media or relative disciplines
- 1-2 years relevant working experience; experience in publishing is a plus
- Strong sense in social media trend
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in computer operations especially in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Chinese word-processing and Internet
- Good organization, interpersonal and communication skills
- Independent, hardworking, reliable, responsible, self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate including excellent career path, friendly working environment, 5-day work week, competitive salary, discretionary bonus and medical benefits.
Please send full resume and expected salary to: The Human Resource Department, Room 704, Kodak House II, 321 Java Road, North Point, Hong Kong, fax to 2960 4023 or email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
Please mark job reference on envelope, application letter or email subject.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|