- Content Marketing
- Corporate Communications
- Photo Editing
- Press Releases
Officer (Corporate Communications)
- Assist in planning and organising corporate events and publicity programmes for the EAA’s 20th Anniversary
- Co-ordinate and supervise external vendors for quality service delivery
- Prepare speeches, assist in drafting corporate publications and press releases
- Provide support for the daily operations of the Corporate Communications Section including newspapers cutting, answering hotline enquiries and liaising with different internal and external stakeholders
- Regularly update the information on the EAA’s corporate and consumer education website
- Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned
- A recognised university degree, preferably in journalism / corporate communications / public relations
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant working experience, preferably in corporate communications or public relations. Experience in organising events and managing public relations projects will be an advantage
- Good command of English and Chinese, and proficiency in Putonghua (Preferably attained Grade “C” or above in English Language (Syllabus B) and Chinese Language in HKCEE, or Level 4 or above in HKDSE, or equivalent)
- Self-motivated, detailed-oriented, able to work collaboratively in a small team
- Knowledge and experience in managing social media, website and content management system, photo editing and design software will be an advantage
- Meticulous and able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
Terms of Appointment
Competitive remuneration package commensurate with the selected candidate’s qualifications and experience will be offered. The appointee will be offered a 1-year contract.
Applications with full resume indicating your current and expected salaries and your public examination results should be sent to: Human Resources Section, Estate Agents Authority, 48/F Hopewell Centre, 183 Queen’s Road East, Wanchai, Hong Kong or via email at [email redacted, apply via Jobable] not later than 3 October 2016. Please mark “Private and Confidential” on the envelope.
Candidates who are not invited to attend an interview within 6 weeks from the closing date may assume their applications unsuccessful. Applications may be considered for other suitable positions within the Authority. All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Personal data provided in the applications will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. All information on non-shortlisted applicants will be destroyed after 6 months.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|