Assistant Manager (Corporate Communications)
- Manage and supervise the EAA’s 20th Anniversary related events and publicity initiatives
- Organize regular consumer education programmes and outreaching activities for EAA’s local and overseas stakeholders
- Oversee the production of online and offline publicity materials including website, video, publications and other collaterals
- Closely monitor external vendors’ performance
- Handle and reply public and licensees’ enquiries in a timely and prudent manner
- Assist the Manager (Corporate Communications) in supervising subordinates to ensure quality of work
- A recognised university degree, preferably in corporate communications / public relations / journalism
- Minimum 7 years’ relevant working experience, with 3 years at supervisory level; preferably in corporate communications / public relations / publicity and event management
- Good command of English and Chinese, and proficiency in Putonghua (Preferably attained Grade “C” or above in English Language (Syllabus B) and Chinese Language in HKCEE, or Level 4 or above in HKDSE, or equivalent)
- Experience in event management and consumer education programmes for public organisations preferred
- Creative and self-motivated
- A team player with multi-tasking skills and able to work under pressure
Terms of Appointment
Competitive remuneration package commensurate with the selected candidate’s qualifications and experience will be offered. The appointee will initially be offered a 3-year contract, subject to renewal upon satisfactory performance and the service needs of the Authority.
Applications with full resume indicating your current and expected salaries and your public examination results should be sent to: Human Resources Section, Estate Agents Authority, 48/F Hopewell Centre, 183 Queen’s Road East, Wanchai, Hong Kong or via email at [email redacted, apply via Jobable] not later than 3 October 2016. Please mark “Private and Confidential” on the envelope.
Candidates who are not invited to attend an interview within 6 weeks from the closing date may assume their applications unsuccessful. Applications may be considered for other suitable positions within the Authority. All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Personal data provided in the applications will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. All information on non-shortlisted applicants will be destroyed after 6 months.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
- C (Programming Language)
- Corporate Communications