- Business Development
- Business Plans
- Due Diligence
- Financial Modeling
- Financial Reporting
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Excel
- Report Writing
- Venture Capital
- Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
Transaction Advisory Services - Valuation and Business Modeling - Senior Manager
Location: CN-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
We are committed to delivering independent and objective financial modeling services to a range of private and public companies in various industries in Hong Kong, Mainland China and throughout Asia. By identifying critical value and risk drivers, and determining the linkages that affect performance, we help our clients improve alignment between management decision-making, resource allocation and enterprise performance.
- Review and analyze information obtained from various channels and prepare valuation reports
- Prepare proposals and present valuation reports to clients
- Review and analyze valuation reports issued by other firms in order to assist audit teams on projects associated with fair value measurements
- Develop and analyze complex financial models and perform financial analyses (historical performance review, financial forecast and free cash flow analysis)
- Appraise company or asset values using the income approach, market approach or asset-based approach for transaction, financial reporting or tax purposes
- Work closely with clients, targets and other professionals in the financial due diligence, legal, tax and valuation fields
- Provide valuation advisory support to clients during discussions on transactions
- Help develop project leads, and hire and train junior staff
To qualify, you must meet the following requirements:
- University graduates with a minimum of 6 years' relevant experience
- Exceptional numerate and analytical capabilities, preferably with a degree in IT, Engineering, Economics, Sciences or Accounting & Finance
- Venture capital, investment banking, commercial banking, strategy and/or financial research knowledge highly desirable
- Strong financial modelling skills and the ability to create financial models based on strategic financial business plans
- Strong Excel knowledge and good report-writing skills
- Experience or awareness with other analytics tools and technologies, including data visualisation, MS Access/VBA, VBA, SQL, BI tools, will also be highly valued.
- Ability to lead with proposals and other business development efforts
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese
Who We Are:
At EY, we support you in achieving your unique potential wherever you are in the world - both personally and professionally. We give you stretching and rewarding experiences that keep you motivated, working in an atmosphere of integrity and teaming with some of the world's most successful companies. And while we encourage you to take personal responsibility for your career, we support you in your professional development in every way we can. You enjoy the flexibility to devote time to what matters to you, in your business and personal life. At EY, we know it's your point of view, energy and enthusiasm that make the difference.
The right transaction can enhance an organization's growth, competitiveness and profitability. As a transaction professional at EY, you'll help clients evaluate, structure and execute their most important deals. You'll work in a dynamic, forward looking environment, in what is currently the only integrated global transaction business worldwide. You'll have direct contact with clients and gain valuable experience across industries and geographies, learning from top minds in today's transactions arena. We'll help you achieve your potential by giving you leading professional development opportunities. At EY, we know it's your point of view, energy and enthusiasm that make the difference.