You may also like
Manager / Senior Manager / AD, Insurance Advisory & Consultancy
Consultant (Transaction Advice)
Ove Arup and Partners
- Due Diligence
- Due Diligence
- Equity Analysis
- Financial Modeling
- Microsoft Excel
Transaction Advisory Services - Valuation and Business Modeling - Senior Accountant
Location: CN-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
Excellent career opportunity with EY
EY is one of the leading global professional services organizations with 231,000 staff around the world. We are proud of our people culture which we believe sets us apart in the profession. EY helps you achieve your best by providing great learning and career growth opportunities, by offering ways to help you achieve satisfaction in work and life, and by looking at each decision with a keen eye toward how it will affect you.
We are committed to delivering independent and objective business valuation services to a range of private and public companies in various industries in Hong Kong, Mainland China and throughout Asia. By identifying critical value and risk drivers, and determining the linkages that affect performance, we help our clients improve alignment between management decision-making, resource allocation, executive compensation and enterprise performance.
· Conduct equity research, industry research, management interviews and site visits; analyze information obtained from various channels and prepare valuation reports.
· Prepare proposals and present valuation reports to clients.
· Review and analyze valuation reports issued by other firms in order to assist audit teams on projects associated with fair value measurements.
· Develop and analyze complex financial models and perform financial analyses (historical performance review, financial forecast and free cash flow analysis).
· Appraise company or asset values using the income approach, market approach or asset-based approach for transaction, financial reporting or tax purposes.
· Work closely with clients, targets and other professionals in the financial due diligence, legal, tax and valuation fields.
· Provide valuation advisory support to clients during discussions on transactions.
· University graduates with a minimum of 3 years' relevant experience.
· Strong Excel knowledge and good report-writing skills.
· Research skills and ability to analyze financial statements and forecasts.
· Ability to assist with proposals and other business development efforts.
· Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|