- Due Diligence
- Financial Reporting
- Microsoft Excel
- Project Finance
- Report Writing
Transaction Advisory Services - Transaction Support - Financial Services - Senior Accountant
Location: CN-Hong Kong
Our Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) team works with clients to manage their capital agenda to drive competitive advantage and increased returns. As part of a global team of 10,000 professionals in 100 countries you will advise clients on preserving, optimizing, raising or investing capital. Major groups (or, as we call them, sub-service lines and competencies) within TAS include Mergers and Acquisition Services, Project Finance, Restructuring Services, Operational Transaction Services, Transaction Support, Transaction Tax, and Valuation and Business Modeling.
Join our Transaction Support team and you will work with many of the world’s largest organizations, fastest-growing companies and private equity firms on some of the most complex deals in the global market. Through analysis of financial, commercial and operational data, our industry-aligned transaction support professionals provide insights to key decision-makers that help them increase value and reduce the risks and uncertainty inherent in transactions. You will help to identify key value drivers, challenge assumptions about future performance, search for and advise on hidden value, and work with other EY service teams to deliver an integrated approach to our clients before, during and after the transaction.
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
- Support the engagements' managers to perform detailed analysis on financial and operational information to identify possible deal breakers and potential opportunities.
- Assist clients in identifying control weaknesses in financial reporting functions as well as operational deficiencies.
- Prepare data-book, and draft financial due diligence reports.
- Work closely with the overall TAS team and other services lines for cross selling opportunities.
- Work closely with clients, targets and other professionals in the legal, tax, management consulting and valuation fields.
Qualifications, Education and Certification
To qualify, candidates must have:
- University graduates with a minimum of 2 years' professional audit experience in the financial service sector and Big4.
- CPA qualified.
- Strong Excel knowledge and good report-writing skills.
- Ability to assist with proposals.
- Strong analytical, presentation and communication skills.
- Frequent travel is required.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
- Certified Public Accountant (HKICPA)