- Financial Modeling
- Mergers & Acquisitions
Transaction Advisory Services - Real Estate Valuation - Manager
Location: CN-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
EY Real Estate M&A services is part of the organization’s Transactions platform and provides M&A services to help connect Greater China investors with available real estate investment opportunities both domestically and overseas. In addition to sourcing deals, we also support the clients’ real estate’ investment activities by undertaking valuations and developing financial models.
- Independently lead real estate valuation and financial modeling projects in a fast-paced environment. Engagements would involve a variety of asset types including residential, office, retail, industrial, and hotel properties.
- Manage and develop junior team members
- Source new projects
- Develop marketing materials and present to clients
- An outgoing personality, positive attitude, as well as a passion for the real estate industry
- Experience in managing and developing junior team members
- Degree in real estate, finance or business. Valuation licenses are a plus.
- At least 5 years’ valuation experience involving commercial real estate in Greater China. Work experience in Shanghai and/or Beijing is a plus. Candidates with more or less experience are also welcome to apply and will be considered for Senior Manager and Senior Consultant positions accordingly.
- Demonstrated professional network with the potential to source new projects
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Mandarin. Native Mandarin is a plus.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Mandarin (Putonghua)|