- Business Development
- Due Diligence
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Visio
- Project Management
- Quantitative Analysis
- Supply Chain Management
Transaction Advisory Services - Financial Services - Operational Transaction Services - Manager
Location: CN-Hong Kong
· Manage client engagement teams executing Operational Transaction Services, focusing on Finance and/or Operational and/or HR and/or IT, which support key decision makers in developing and executing their transaction strategy to secure deal value.
· Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of integrations, carve-outs, operational due diligence and other types of transaction engagements.
· Demonstrate excellent skills in project execution, including synergy assessment, project management, problem-solving and facilitation.
· Assist in identifying risks and issues related to integration planning, timelines, and functional areas.
· Assist in commercial due diligence projects, including market assessments, competitor studies and opportunity assessments.
· Develop excellent client relationships at the appropriate client level and be responsible for a high degree of client satisfaction with the engagement process and work products.
· Assist in business development activities including preparing presentations and attending pursuit meetings with clients.
· Be responsible for fostering an open and inclusive work environment.
· Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in accounting, finance, engineering, business, or a related field; MBA is a plus.
· 5 years relevant transactional advisory experience and/or commercial experience and/or consulting experience in Big 4, MNC, investment banks, consulting firms or other related professional firms in managing business strategy, M&A projects, finance, operation, HR or IT areas.
· Professional qualification of CPA, CFA, PMP or other relevant qualification is preferred but not essential.
· Combination of Industry and Consulting experience is preferred.
· Experience in re-engineering, turnarounds or business integrations, such as synergy evaluation, project management office organization, operating model development, or sales force, finance, HR, supply chain and IT implementation with a demonstrated aptitude for quantitative and qualitative analysis.
· Experience in large-scale, post-merger integration or carve out is preferable but not mandatory.
· Experience in managing complex business environments.
· Ability to determine risks and opportunity areas.
· Ability to synthesize approaches to complex integration conflicts.
· Ability to adapt to new challenges and ideas.
· Excellent problem solving, project management, facilitation and interpersonal skills.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills of English and Mandarin.
· Strong knowledge and experience in using Microsoft Office applications (e.g., PowerPoint, Excel, Visio and MS Project).
· Excellent team player.
· Flexible with occasional travel requirements of client service projects.
- Certified Public Accountant (HKICPA)
- CFA Level III / CFA Charterholder
- Project Management Professional (PMP)