Tax – Global Compliance Reporting – Company Secretarial Services – Consultant
Location: CN-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
Our tax practice revolves around helping our clients effectively manage their tax obligations proactively and responsibly. As part of a global team of 35,000 tax professionals in 150 countries, you will advise clients on planning, compliance and reporting wherever the client has needs. Our unwavering commitment to quality service and our technical networks enable you to help clients reduce inefficiencies, mitigate risk and improve opportunities within their tax functions. Groups (or, as we call them – sub-service lines) within Tax include Business Tax Services, Global Compliance and Reporting, Human Capital, Indirect Tax Services, International Tax Services and Transaction Tax Services.
Join a global network that understands what businesses need to have access, visibility and control. Our market-leading approach combines extensive local compliance and accounting experience with a standard global compliance process and web-based tools to help you execute your job. In one country or many, you have the opportunity to provide clients an integrated, consistent, quality service that unlocks the potential of the compliance function, with tax compliance, statutory accounts preparation and tax accounting calculation support.
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
To support the rapid expansion in our company secretarial practice, we are inviting high caliber candidates with a strong sense of teamwork and a passion for excellence to join our Company Secretarial Services. As a Consultant of Company Secretarial Services, you will work on various corporate secretarial engagements, and achieve business growth by developing and maintaining strong working relationships with clients on a day to day basis. You will make technical contributions by preparing all sorts of compliance documentation for complex organizations in diverse and specialized industries.
- Provide company secretarial compliance and advisory work for clients
- Maintain continuous interaction with clients, advise them on company secretarial matters and ensure outstanding client service
- Ensure all work done in compliance with our policies and protocols
- Provide support in building up the best practice for our Company Secretarial Services team
- Other related duties as assigned
To qualify, you must meet the following requirements:
- University graduates with two years of relevant experience
- HKICS or ICSA qualification or working towards one
- Knowledge in all aspects of company secretarial practice under the Hong Kong Companies Ordinance and the major offshore Companies ordinances
- Strong ability to build client relationships and presentation skills
- Excellent command of spoken and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Who we are
EY is one of the leading global professional services organizations with 212,000 people around the world. We are proud of our people culture which we believe sets us apart in the profession. EY helps you achieve your best by providing great learning and career growth opportunities, by offering ways to help you achieve satisfaction in work and life, and by looking at each decision with a keen eye toward how it will affect you.