Tax - Corporate Services - Accounting Compliance & Reporting - Senior Accountant
Location: CN-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
EY’s Accounting Compliance & Reporting services provides a range of accounting, statutory reporting and tax compliance support to assist our clients on the internal finance functions, including bookkeeping, financial statements preparation and other accounting functions. We are looking for high caliber professionals to join us.
- Participate in daily Bookkeeping, Accounting & Compliance Reporting engagements
- Prepare monthly financial report, vouchers and all the necessary schedules
- Meet all the due dates as set by the Manager or above
- Work effectively as a team member, share responsibility, provide support, maintaining communication and update senior team members on engagement’s progress
- Archive engagements’ reports and correspondences on timely basis and Firm’s policies
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnels
- Follow through on client requests in a timely fashion, and manage expectations regarding the timing of deliverables and reports.
- Build strong internal relationships within the team and across other service lines
- Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures
- Receive direction from the Manager or above and execute procedures using the service delivery framework
- For Senior Accountant, review works of junior grade, provide daily guidance and coaching to professionals and help mentor, develop and evaluate them
To qualify, you must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor degree in finance, accounting or related disciplines; CPA qualification is an advantage
- 3 to 5 years of accounting experience in sizable CPA firms, renowned consulting firm or manufacturing MNC is an advantage
- Hands-on experience in month end closing process, account reconciliation, and tax compliance work
- Demonstrate a good knowledge of IFRS; US GAAP and/or PRC GAAP
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, time-management skills and with strong sense of responsibilities
- Excellent knowledge of computer skill including MS Office, MS Excel, and an integrated ERP System (SAP, Dynamics, Oracle or similar), etc.
- Excellent commitment to job, positive initiative, a good team player and with right attitude to work; and technically competent in resolving day to day operations relating to accounting matters.
- Good command of English and Cantonese. Mandarin an advantage
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Staff Accountant
- Tax Compliance
- Tax Planning
- US GAAP