- Companies Ordinance
- Listing Rules
- Tax Compliance
- Tax Planning
TAX – Company Secretarial Services – Senior Consultant (Hong Kong)
Location: CN-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
Our tax practice revolves around helping our clients effectively manage their tax obligations proactively and responsibly. As part of a global team of 35,000 tax professionals in 150 countries, you will advise clients on planning, compliance and reporting wherever the client has needs. Our unwavering commitment to quality service and our technical networks enable you to help clients reduce inefficiencies, mitigate risk and improve opportunities within their tax functions. Groups (or, as we call them – sub-service lines) within Tax include Business Tax Services, Global Compliance and Reporting, Human Capital, Indirect Tax Services, International Tax Services and Transaction Tax Services.
Join a global network that understands what businesses need to have access, visibility and control. Our market-leading approach combines extensive local compliance and accounting experience with a standard global compliance process and web-based tools to help you execute your job. In one country or many, you have the opportunity to provide clients an integrated, consistent, quality service that unlocks the potential of the compliance function, with tax compliance, statutory accounts preparation and tax accounting calculation support.
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
To support the rapid expansion in our company secretarial practice, we are inviting high caliber candidates with a strong sense of teamwork and a passion for excellence to join our Company Secretarial Services. As a senior consultant of Company Secretarial Services, you will work on various corporate secretarial engagements, and achieve business growth by developing and maintaining strong working relationships with clients on a day to day basis. You will make technical contributions by preparing or reviewing all sorts of compliance documentation for complex organizations in diverse and specialized industries.
- Provide company secretarial compliance and advisory work for clients
- Maintain continuous interaction with clients, advise them on company secretarial matters and ensure outstanding client service
- Ensure all work done is in compliance with our policies and protocols
- Provide support in building up the best practice for our Company Secretarial Services team
- Other related duties as assigned
To qualify, you must meet the following requirements:
- University graduates with a minimum of 3 years of hands-on company secretarial experience, prior experience in client servicing environment is an advantage
- HKICS or ICSA qualification (graduate or finalist)
- Well-versed and experienced in all aspects of company secretarial practice under the Hong Kong Companies Ordinance, the Listing Rules, Securities and Futures Ordinance, the major offshore Companies ordinances and other compliance regulations
- Strong ability to build client relationships and presentation skills
- Excellent command of spoken and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Qualification||Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSA), Hong Kong Institute of Chartered Secretaries Graduate (HKICS)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|