You may also like
Senior Finance Associate, Regional Corporate Bank (25-35k)
Consultant (Transaction Advice)
Ove Arup and Partners
- Due Diligence
- Feasibility Studies
- Financial Modeling
- Project Finance
Senior Manager/ Manager – Infrastructure Advisory, Asia-Pacific Transaction Advisory Centre (APTAC) Hong Kong
Location: CN-Hong Kong
Asia-Pacific Transaction Advisory Centre (APTAC)
The APTAC plays a critical role in enhancing the level of business acumen applied to flagship pursuits within TAS Asia-Pacific, boosting Regions’ go to market efforts in strategic sectors for Asia-Pacific TAS (GPS Infrastructure, Power & Utilities, Oil & Gas and Financial Services) and in strategic solutions, such as corporate finance strategy, decision support analytics, turnaround and distressed advisory.
The focus of the APTAC is to build market leading, sector led deals and capital transformation origination capability for priority sectors. It is an incubation for emerging services and house specialist delivery capability.
While the role of the APTAC is on origination of deals, delivery may be led either within the APTAC for specialist services, or geographically. A key measure of success will be the ability to work with the regions to leverage existing capability across geographies.
- Individual with technical knowledge, preferably cross-border, as well as business development capability
- Sector expertise an advantage e.g. Government, Power & Utilities, Transport, Oil & Gas and/or Financial Services
Being a trusted advisor, you'll identify and develop client and market growth opportunities and use your key subject knowledge to contribute to thought leadership for clients.
With a proven track record within a Big Four accountancy firm, an investment bank, a major consultancy practice, a specialist boutique, in industry or in Government you will have significant experience delivering solutions to support large scale infrastructure projects and program.
A key expectation of this role is to build the firm’s capability to deliver Infrastructure Advisory solutions in South East Asia and China, as well as effectively supervising, coaching, and mentoring all levels of staff.
This role will be based in Hong Kong and will report to the APTAC Infrastructure Leader. The successful candidate must also be willing and able to travel, when necessary.
Successful candidates must be committed to staying abreast of cutting-edge industry knowledge and have the ability to quickly anticipate and respond to the issues of a networked and constantly changing global economy.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience advising government and private sector clients on major infrastructure transactions
- Deep knowledge and relationships in one or more of the following sectors: Government, Power & Utilities, Oil & Gas, Transportation, Social Infrastructure
- Procurement methodology and strategy
- Project finance including financial modelling development and analysis
- Strong knowledge of International Finance and Accounting concepts and principles as it relates to PPP transaction
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|