- Change Management
- Performance Management
People Advisory Services - Talent & Rewards - Staff / Senior Associate
Location: CN-Hong Kong
People Advisory Services (PAS) shapes and provides the part of services strategy that depends on people. As a PAS professional, you will have the opportunity to work with global clients to understand and address some of their largest and most complex people-related challenges, and ultimately improve and drive valuable and sustainable business results. We focus on engagements that relate to performance, talent, systems, reward, mobility and analytics.
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Your key responsibilities
We are now looking for energetic, right-caliber candidates to join our fast growing teams:
- Deliver HR consulting projects, including performance management, change management, organization design, HR operating and delivery model, HR process efficiency and policies etc.
- Identify, assess and resolve issues/problems
- Prioritize and oversee activities of others to meet deadlines and quality standards
- Interact with client frequently around specific work efforts/services
- Coach junior team members and provide advice to individuals who may be at the same level
To qualify for the role you must have
- At least 3 years relevant experience in HR consulting or professional advisory services
- Degree holder in relevant discipline
- Good command of English and Cantonese. Mandarin skill is a strong plus
- Occasional business travel will be required
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Effective organization and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and adhere to project deadlines
What we look for
We’re interested in professionals who enjoy promoting the people agenda in organizations and change initiatives, bringing people issues and challenges to the forefront. You’ll need the confidence to keep the people agenda front and center, and the interpersonal skills and communications savvy to do this in a way that integrates well with executive priorities and objectives.
If you’re looking for a role that’ll challenge you, give you opportunities to grow and encourage you to own your career, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our services. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and hospitalization benefits, group life and personal accident insurance, annual leave and Mandatory Provident Fund and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, knowledge and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|