- Customer Service
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
- Tax Planning
People Advisory Services - Senior/Staff Accountant (Immigration Specialist)
Location: CN-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
Our tax practice revolves around helping our clients effectively manage their tax obligations proactively and responsibly. As part of a global team of 35,000 tax professionals in 150 countries, you will advise clients on planning, compliance and reporting wherever the client has needs. Our unwavering commitment to quality service and our technical networks enable you to help clients reduce inefficiencies, mitigate risk and improve opportunities within their tax functions. Groups (or, as we call them – sub-service lines) within Tax include Business Tax Services, Global Compliance and Reporting, Human Capital, Indirect Tax Services, International Tax Services, People Advisory Services and Transaction Tax Services.
People Advisory Services (PAS) shapes and delivers the part of business strategy that depends on people. As a PAS professional, you will have the opportunity to work with global clients to understand and address some of their largest and most complex people-related challenges, and ultimately improve and drive valuable and sustainable business results. We focus on engagements that relate to performance, talent, systems, reward, mobility and analytics.
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Supported by an highly integrated global network of specialists, our team provides supports and advice on global immigration issues as well as obtaining the relevant permits and other documentation. We assist clients in business immigration compliance, business immigration advisory and global immigration co-ordination. The caliber assists our internal and external clients in dealing with local immigration issues.
- Prepare relevant documents for immigration application
- Manage engagement portfolio effectively
- Maintain database for clients' immigration information
- Maintain good relationships with local Immigration Officer
To qualify, you must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- 1 year or above of related experience in multinational companies with expatriate management is preferred
- Experienced in dealing with local Immigration Officer preferable
- Customer service oriented with good team spirit
- Strong communication skills, self-motivated and high sense of responsibility
- Strong attention to details
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Good command of written & spoken English and Mandarin