- Compensation and Benefits
- Tax Filing
- Tax Returns
People Advisory Services - Individual Tax - Staff Accountant
Location: CN-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
Our tax practice revolves around helping our clients effectively manage their tax obligations proactively and responsibly. As part of a global team of 35,000 tax professionals in 150 countries, you will advise clients on planning, compliance and reporting wherever the client has needs. Our unwavering commitment to quality service and our technical networks enable you to help clients reduce inefficiencies, mitigate risk and improve opportunities within their tax functions. Groups (or, as we call them – sub-service lines) within Tax include Business Tax Services, Global Compliance and Reporting, Human Capital, Indirect Tax Services, International Tax Services, People Advisory Services and Transaction Tax Services.
People Advisory Services (PAS) shapes and delivers the part of business strategy that depends on people. As a PAS professional, you will have the opportunity to work with global clients to understand and address some of their largest and most complex people-related challenges, and ultimately improve and drive valuable and sustainable business results. We focus on engagements that relate to performance, talent, systems, reward, mobility and analytics.
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Your main objective is to achieve business growth by developing and maintaining strong working relationships with key business decision-makers, informing them of our scope of services and communicating how these services benefit their organizations.
- Prepare, with guidance, technically accurate Human Capital tax return deliverables, properly referenced to supporting documentation
- Assist in file documentation and retention (file set-up, referencing, description of tax filing position taken, telephone conversation documentation, notes to reviewer, etc.)
- Perform basic research using appropriate tools, including legislation, databases and publications with guidance
- Communicate with the client for basic information requests as well as the relevant authorities, whenever the need arises
- Assist in the preparation of simple advisory memos with guidance
To qualify, you must meet the following requirements:
- University graduates with 1 year compliance & consulting experience with a focus on personal tax, compensation and benefits in another international consulting firm or similar background
- Understanding of the relevant fundamental tax technical concepts
- Team player, energetic, mature and flexible
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Fresh graduate will also be considered
Who we are
At EY, we support you in achieving your unique potential wherever you are in the world - both personally and professionally. We give you stretching and rewarding experiences that keep you motivated, working in an atmosphere of integrity and teaming with some of the world's most successful companies. And while we encourage you to take personal responsibility for your career, we support you in your professional development in every way we can. You enjoy the flexibility to devote time to what matters to you, in your business and personal life. At EY, we know it's your point of view, energy and enthusiasm that make the difference.
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|