People Advisory Services - Immigration Manager
Location: CN-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
Our tax practice revolves around helping our clients effectively manage their tax obligations proactively and responsibly. As part of a global team of 35,000 tax professionals in 150 countries, you will advise clients on planning, compliance and reporting wherever the client has needs. Our unwavering commitment to quality service and our technical networks enable you to help clients reduce inefficiencies, mitigate risk and improve opportunities within their tax functions. Groups (or, as we call them – sub-service lines) within Tax include Business Tax Services, Global Compliance and Reporting, Human Capital, Indirect Tax Services, International Tax Services, People Advisory Services and Transaction Tax Services.
People Advisory Services (PAS) shapes and delivers the part of business strategy that depends on people. As a PAS professional, you will have the opportunity to work with global clients to understand and address some of their largest and most complex people-related challenges, and ultimately improve and drive valuable and sustainable business results. We focus on engagements that relate to performance, talent, systems, reward, mobility and analytics.
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
You would like to achieve and you also like a challenge. Continuing your career with us will provide you with the opportunity to work with some of the world's leading organizations, helping them perform better in a rapidly changing environment. Our newly launched People Advisory Services (PAS) is an integrated practice combining 10,000 practitioners from Tax and Advisory to deliver insight and innovation on people, organizational and compliance issues. We provide Mobility Services in business immigration, tax and global mobility solutions.
Our Immigration Consultants provide supports and advice on global immigration issues as well as obtaining the relevant permits and other documentation. We assist clients in business immigration compliance, business immigration advisory and global immigration co-ordination. An exciting opportunity has now arisen for an experienced Manager to join our Immigration team. The caliber will assist our internal and external clients in dealing with local immigration issues.
- Lead team to provide timely and accurate advice regarding visa options and related immigration compliance issues
- Manage client’s portfolio to provide full range of immigration services including new and renewal applications
- Develop and establish good client relationships
- Provide coaching to junior team members to help them achieve their goals
To qualify, you must meet the following requirements:
- University graduates with 5 to 6 years hands-on immigration services/expatriate management experience, preferably from professional services firms or large multinational organization
- Have strong technical immigration knowledge and experience in handling a wide range of visa issues
- Customer services oriented with good team spirit
- Strong communication skills, self-motivated and high sense of responsibility, able to manage client portfolio independently
- Fluent English and Cantonese. Mandarin will be an advantage
- Experience in developing junior team members is a definite advantage
- Customer Service