- Data Analysis
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Report Writing
FSO Assurance Senior – idata analytic and enablement
Location: CN-Hong Kong
EY are looking for a talented and experienced analyst to assist the Assurance business in a dynamic client facing data analytics team.
The role of Senior – idata analytic and enablement, based in Hong Kong, will be responsible for designing and delivering a range of data analytics with direct exposure to internal and external clients alike; promoting, demonstrating and delivering the benefits from the use of data analysis in an audit context.
- Transform a variety of client financial data for use in our state of the art audit tools dedicated for audit data analytics in consultation with the audit teams
- Identify, investigate, recommend and implement solutions for audit data issues
- Provide business insights through visualisation, trend and correlation analyses
- Develop your data handling, analytical and client systems skills by way of working on a broad range of client systems and data issue scenarios
- Coordinate and assist to deliver on a portfolio of data analytics engagements
- Potentially liaise with in-country talent hub to efficiently deliver standard and high quality data analysis
Qualifications, Education and Certification
- University degree majoring in accounting, business administration, information systems, computer science, engineering, statistics, accounting, and/or business administration; Professional qualifications: CPA, CIA, CISA (preferable, but not a must)
- Ability to form productive working relationships with internal clients
- Attention to detail in investigating, communicating and solving problems in relation to data and related business and financial processes
- Willingness to learn and develop your current data transformation and analysis skills
- Ability to deal well under pressurised situations and frequent deadlines
- Sound working knowledge of MS SQL Server/SQL Server Integration Services
- Sound working knowledge of MS Excel and all MS Office Suite products
- Competent report writing and clear presentation skills
- Ability to analyze the requirements and transform clean data into necessary formats.
- Experience with developing and/or analyzing data mapping documents.
- Ability to analyze the complex/ large data set, identify trends and present findings to non-technical individuals.
- Experience with AI/RPA/Automation is a plus.
|Qualification||Certified Information System Auditor (CISA), Certified Public Accountant (HKICPA), Certified Internal Auditor|