You may also like
Assistant Manager, Finance & Accounts (Compliance and Management Assurance)
Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC)
Quality Assurance Trainee (Software Development and Implementation)
Million Tech Development
- Quality Assurance
Analytics and Modelling Manager
Assistant Vice President, Business Analytics , Consumer Banking Group and Wealth Management
- Business Strategy
Manager, Forensic Data Analytics, Consumer Banking Group and Wealth
- Microsoft Excel
- Data Analysis
- General Ledger
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Project Management
- Quantitative Data
FSO Assurance Manager - iData analytics and enablement
Location: CN-Hong Kong
Assurance Business Service specialise in delivering high quality and efficient audit and advisory services to a portfolio of clients, understanding the enterprise-wide view of business risk and how this risk can be effectively managed. We use state-of-the-art diagnostic tools to evaluate business processes and controls, and advanced technology in knowledge sharing.
We currently are seeking qualified candidates for an excellent career and leadership opportunity in our Assurance Financial Service Organization (FSO) group. Our talented and dedicated FSO professionals deliver audit solutions to many types of entities including funds, banks and insurance companies.
EY are looking for a talented and experienced analyst to support the Assurance business in a dynamic client facing and analytical team.
The role of Manager -idata analytic and enablement, based in Hong Kong, will be responsible for designing and delivering a range of data analytics with direct exposure to internal and external clients alike; promoting, demonstrating and delivering the benefits from the use of data analysis in an audit context.
- Plan the analysis project in consultation with the audit team
- Work with clients to extract data
- Work with local and globally located talent hubs to efficiently deliver standard, high quality data analysis
- Present findings and offer solutions to data related issues
- Liaise with internal teams to discuss validation and analysis findings to better understand client behaviour
- Develop systems skills on a range of client ERP/ financial systems
- Manage and coordinate a client portfolio
- Analyse complex data including bespoke analysis
- Identify opportunities for further work and areas of interest/ added value to clients
Qualifications, Education and Certification
To qualify, candidates must have:
- Proven analytical skills working with financial and non-financial data
- Proven ability to form relationships with internal and external clients
- Proven ability to deal well with high pressure situations such as frequent deadlines
- Proven ability to solve problems and offer solutions to new and challenging situations
- Proven ability to manage time effectively including when working with a portfolio of clients
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Project management experience – managing multiple projects with conflicting demands, timeframes and stakeholders
- Strong writing and oral communication skills, including presentation & soft skills for communicating with senior management, working in project teams and with clients
- Sound working knowledge of MS Excel and all MS Office Suite products
- Sound working knowledge of MS Access/MS SQL Server/ SQL Server Integration Services and/or other database and analytical tools
- Experience of audit and financial accounting processes/systems preferred
- Experience using data analytics for auditing purposes preferred.
- Experience with transactional data (loans, securities, deposits etc.), general ledger reconciliation a plus.
- Proven ability to develop data mapping/data lineage documents and design the ETL process to extract data. Experience with any ETL tools like Alteryx, DataStage, or Informatica preferred
- Proven ability to display complex quantitative data in a simple, intuitive format, and to present findings in a clear and concise manner. Experience with visualization tools preferred, including Spotfire, Tableau and/or Qlikview
- Experience with AI/RPA/Automation is a plus.