- Asset Allocation
- Microsoft Excel
- Tax Compliance
- Tax Planning
- Transfer Pricing
Financial Services Organization - Tax - US Tax - Senior/ Staff Accountant
Location: CN-Hong Kong
Our tax practice revolves around helping our clients effectively manage their tax obligations proactively and responsibly. As part of a global team of 35,000 tax professionals in 150 countries, you will advise clients on planning, compliance and reporting wherever the client has needs. Our unwavering commitment to quality service and our technical networks enable you to help clients reduce inefficiencies, mitigate risk and improve opportunities within their tax functions. Groups (or, as we call them – sub-service lines) within Tax include Business Tax Services, Global Compliance and Reporting, Human Capital, Indirect Tax Services, International Tax Services and Transaction Tax Services.
Join our integrated global network of international tax professionals who help clients manage business tax responsibilities including managing global tax risks and meeting cross-border obligations. Our multidisciplinary teams cover everything from managing global operational changes and transactions, capitalization and repatriation issues, transfer pricing and the client’s supply chain — from forward planning, through reporting, to maintaining effective relationships with the tax authorities.
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
- Work with a team of professionals in providing the U.S. tax advice to asset management clients and assist them in meeting their tax compliance obligations.
- Assist in preparation of US federal/state partnership tax returns and other tax compliance related matters
- Assist in correspondence with the US tax authorities on clients' tax matters
- Assist in FATCA related engagements and provide regulatory updates on FATCA to clients
To qualify, you must meet the following requirements:
- An undergraduate degree, preferably with an emphasis in economics, finance or law (an advanced degree in economics, law, tax or accounting is desirable)
- Professional accountancy qualification or working towards gaining one. AICPA qualification preferable
- Team player and strong interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel will be an advantage
- Fluent in written and spoken English