- Asset Allocation
- Asset Management
- Capital Markets
- Internal Control
- Report Writing
- Technical Analysis
Financial Services Assurance - Financial Accounting Advisory Services (ICRA) – Senior Accountant
Location: CN-Hong Kong
Internal Controls and Regulatory Assurance (ICRA) team sits within our Assurance - Financial Services Organisation and is a fast growing and developing group globally and in Hong Kong. It offers you a dynamic and continuously changing portfolio as we respond to, and foresee client needs on an ongoing basis.
Within EY's Assurance service line, ICRA professionals provide:
- Internal control review & assurance services (including ISAE 3402, ISAE 3000 reports)
- Services relating to SFC/HKMA Inspection ( including pre or post inspection assurance/attestation)
- Services relating to regulatory licensing (including application assurance/attestation)
- Regulatory filing and reporting
· Taking ownership on work streams on engagements.
· Working as part of a larger team and day to day communication with clients
· Taking responsibility for the conduct of reviews and preparation of reports according to EY methodology, making oral presentations of findings/recommendations to client’s management team(s)
· Identifying the impact of forthcoming regulatory change, and support clients on the potential impact.
· Supporting technical analysis and becoming a subject matter expert on topics
· Identifying and documenting key systems and controls for demonstrating compliance with applicable SFC/HKMA regulations.
· Technical research, responding to consultation papers from relevant regulatory bodies, participating in the development of EY thought leadership materials
- At least 3 years' relevant experience in providing audit services for the financial services industry
- Knowledge and experience within the Wealth and Asset management or Banking and Capital Markets sector, with a strong understanding of the regulatory challenges within the Hong Kong/Greater China market
- Detailed understanding of the SFC or HKMA requirements
- Experienced in performing controls and assurance related regulatory projects
- Strong report writing skills and excellent communication/presentation skills
- Experience with regulatory bodies ideal.
- Proficiency in Putonghua is an advantage
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Mandarin (Putonghua)|