- Big Data
- Business Intelligence
EYC3 – Advisory- Business Intelligence – Senior Consultant
Location: CN-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
EY Hong Kong is committed to expanding their footprint within the data and analytics space and EYC3 is a dedicated team that works across service lines and industries to provide expertise around all things data. EYC3 Hong Kong is like a start-up environment with the backing of one of the world’s most successful consulting organisations with an extensive network of clients and large scale data related projects. EYC3 moves beyond strategy providing full life cycle delivery within the data and analytics space.
You will be joining a growing team of data focussed consultants working on some of the most exciting projects in Hong Kong.
This team works on a mix of traditional business intelligence and data analysis projects with a strong focus on advanced analytics, data science and big data technologies. As a business intelligence consultant you will work closely with clients providing a mix of strategy, delivery and analysis of their data and reporting environments.
- Perform complex data analysis and requirements gathering to identify different opportunities to improve key business metrics.
- Work on data modelling and visualization
- Managing senior stakeholders and lead a small to medium sized projects
Qualifications, Education and Certification
To qualify, candidates must have:
- Bachelor Degree in Maths and/or Statistics
- Around 5+ years of experience in data analysis skills, gathering technical and business requirements
- Strong SQL skills
- Solid experience in Data modelling / data mapping experience
- Passion for data and business intelligence and an interest in moving towards big data, cloud and advanced analytics projects
- Strong communication skills – Fluent in English is a must
- Strong multi-tasking abilities, flexibility, and patience in a fluid environment
- Prior Consulting / Professional services experiences will be highly preferred
- Professional attitude and team player
- Opportunities to work on the latest technologies, tools and analytic software
- Enjoy the rare mix of management consulting and technical delivery
- Work on challenging projects that will enable you to use your talents to their full potential.
- A clear career and achievable career path.
- A chance to travel and work in other locations across the APAC region
- A strong focus on technical training and personal development
- Be part of one of the most unique data focused consulting teams in Hong Kong
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|