- Corporate Communications
Location: CN-Hong Kong
Job Title - Executive Recruiter
Location - Hong Kong
- Report to the APAC Recruitment Services Leader.
- Operate as a member of virtual executive recruitment team within Asia Pacific and act as a member of a global executive recruitment network
- Be responsible for defining and executing winning strategies for executive recruitment across the service lines in your portfolio to fill the hiring targets across our growing markets
- Collaborate extensively with senior cross border stakeholders in multiple geographies
- Be required to enhance the current recruitment process, create a strong Employer Brand and drive innovative resourcing solutions to attract the best talent
- Drive delivery of a “best in class” experience for all candidates
- Provide thought leadership and recommendations around Executive Recruitment to the Service Lines and Regions to drive continuous improvement and innovation
- Recognized university Bachelor or Master Degree with extensive experience in recruitment, preferably with at least 8 years in a resourcing role with leading international search firms or corporations.
- Experienced in talent sourcing and driving end to end recruitment across multiple regions for C-Suite talent in a large, matrix environment
- Well versed and innovative approach to resourcing platforms, tools and techniques.
- Knowledge of international hiring principles including some understanding of international labour laws
- Experienced in working closely with senior management on resourcing matters.
- Demonstrated capability to design and implement resourcing solutions, with a strategic perspective while maintaining a hands-on approach.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Global Mindset
EY is a global professional services organization providing advisory, assurance, tax and transaction services. We are committed to doing our part in building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. And we are united by our shared values and a dedication to delivering exceptional client service.
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service while allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|