- Data Mining
- Machine Learning
- Microsoft SQL Server
Data Scientist- Transaction Advisory Services
Location: CN-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
Excellent career opportunity with EY
EY is one of the leading global professional services organizations with 231,000 professionals around the world. We are proud of the people culture which we believe sets us apart in the profession. EY helps you achieve your best by providing great learning and career growth opportunities, by offering ways to help you achieve satisfaction in work and life, and by looking at each decision with a keen eye toward how it will affect you.
You will join the team as a Data Scientist to conduct statistical analyses and evaluate large data sets in EY office in Hong Kong. You will be responsible for the analytical process from task definition to analysis modeling and interpretation of results.
The work will be project oriented, you will gain insights into many industries and into management topics. The successful candidate will be intellectually curious and committed to constantly improving their own skills.
· Quantitative degrees from top universities (Data Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Computer Science, Financial Engineering, Econometrics, Machine Learning etc.) are preferred, advanced
· 3+ years’ solid industrial experience on analytics modeling and data mining projects.
· Deep knowledge about statistics, machine learning, predictive modeling, algorithms and advanced mathematics.
· Comprehensive knowledge and hands-on experience in SQL Server, statistical software (such as R, Python, Alteryx), data visualization tools (such as Power BI, Tableau).
· Hands-on experience in developing data-driven algorithms in machine learning in areas such as clustering.
· Strong analytical mindset, ability and experience to analyze complex data, including transactional, behavioral, web and research data.
· Strong commitment in taking new challenges, flexible, self-motivation, and well organized with can-do attitude.
· Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
· Be used to work in a newly set-up team.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|