- Financial Statements
Core Business Services – Proofreader/Editor
Location: CN-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
If a typo or bad grammar frustrates you, you might be the person we’re looking for. As our Proofreader/Editor, your main focus will be to proofread and edit English financial statements and reports and other professional documents to an exacting standard.
Your key responsibilities
- Identify and correct English mistakes including grammar, spelling, punctuation and inconsistencies in financial statements and other professional documents
- Confirm documents comply with in-house writing guidelines and meet our professional requirements
To qualify for the role you must have
- Excellent command of spoken and written English with a thorough knowledge of grammar
- Tertiary education background preferred
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Working experience preferred. Applicants without financial editing experience are also invited to apply
- Able to work to tight deadlines and work overtime especially during peak seasons
What we look for
The role may suit applicants seeking a steady position with a predictable work pattern.
What working at EY offers
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.