Core Business Services - Legal - Legal Assistant
Location: CN-Hong Kong
Join our Core Business Services (CBS) team and you will help support the important business enablement functions that keep our organization running strong. As a CBS professional, you will work across teams to provide the knowledge, resources and tools that help EY deliver exceptional quality service to our clients, win in the marketplace and support EY’s growth and profitability. Major teams within CBS include Finance, Information Technology, Human Resources, Enterprise Support Services, Brand Marketing and Communications, Business Development, Knowledge and Risk Management.
Join our Legal team and you will help provide legal advice to mitigate our business risk as we achieve our commercial goals in a complex environment.
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
- Perform general office duties such as handling incoming calls and coordinate meetings
- Handle all incoming, outgoing mails and courier
- Work closely with internal teams on administrative related issues to ensure smooth office operations
- Perform other ad-hoc duties
To qualify, you must meet the following requirements
- Form 7 or above with formal secretarial trainings preferable
- At least five years’ administrative experience working in law firms or multinational companies
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- English and Chinese word processing skills
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficient in English and Chinese; Mandarin is a plus
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word