- Data Analysis
- Relationship Management
- Resource Management
Core Business Services – Financial Services Resource Manager
Location: CN-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
The Resource Manager works closely with Advisory leadership and the Asia-Pacific (Area) Resourcing Leader to apply a consistent leading-practice strategic resource planning, delivery and reporting framework across the practice.
The Resource Manager is responsible for supporting the business’ strategic allocation of its resource pool and other people planning and management activity that supports achievement of business objectives.
The Resource Manager will also assist in the development of continuous improvement within resourcing operations.
- Work with Country leadership and the Area resourcing leaders to identify and provide the most appropriate resources to meet client needs
- Assist the business to make desired resourcing decisions by supporting the resourcing process and confirming commitment and adherence to resourcing guidelines
- Advising the Resource Management system (Retain) and providing management information and analysis to leadership which help to drive performance against key metrics and indicators
- Focusing on business utilization and future performance to effect change
- Regular liaison with stakeholders at all levels across the Country practice to understand services, requirements, capabilities and demand factors
- Regular liaison with senior stakeholders across the business to understand the opportunity pipeline and market activity
- Support cross-border resourcing and activity as required
- Support other people related activity such as delivering career experiences and opportunities to staff
To qualify, you must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources Management, business or relevant discipline.
- At least 8 years of relevant work experience
- Experience with Resource Management, Business Partnering and supporting business leadership
- Strong stakeholder and relationship management and ability to influence clients and service change
- Strong knowledge of business systems and applications
- Strong data analysis and reporting skills
- Professional services experience (preferred)
- Demonstrates a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Excellent communication in English (both written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strong personal integrity and adherence to strict confidentiality
- Able to develop and maintain strong relationships
- Able to build relationships and influence with people at all levels
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|