You may also like
VP , Team Head Regulatory Reporting - Top Tier Large Stable Bank
ASST AUDIT MANAGER – CPA / Accounting firm for listed companies/5 days
AUDIT JUNIOR / Audit Semi Senior – CPA firm / Authorized employer of HKICPA/5 days work
Assistant Accounting Manager
Shun Tak Holdings
Deputy Manager – Trade Finance
- Anti Money Laundering (AML)
- Adobe Flex
- Apache Pivot
- Change Management
- Corporate Communications
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Modeling
- Financial Planning
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- SAP Netweaver
Core Business Services - Finance - Finance Manager
Location: CN-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
Key areas of responsibility:
Management information; financial analysis and insight; planning cycle management; various ad hoc projects; leading finance and business initiatives.
- Coordinate the Annual Financial Plan and Financial Outlook processes, including reinforcing key operating assumptions, challenging Plan integrity and alignment with agreed targets, and providing reporting & analysis for review and approval by relevant leadership. Provide insight to Region, Area and Global finance and operational leadership in support of this strategic decision process.
- Provide financial modeling and analysis services to Regional and Service Line leadership in support of business planning and operational decision-making. Establish and maintain a robust month end reporting process, and ensure commentaries are timely, insightful and action oriented.
- Be the 'Go To' contact for financial and operational issues while supporting the SL, SSL and Region Leaders and act as a trusted business adviser. Develop effective working relationships with the extended Finance team and Region leadership, becoming a key point of contact.
- Pro-actively suggest ways to solve problems and to display presentations. Model projections, identify trends and issues that need to be analyzed and understood.
- Provide support and manage SL run initiatives as well as Finance run initiatives such as Gross Margin improvement, Mercury/SAP implementation, Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting (PBFA) cycle, Market Leadership Plan. Take ownership of the completion on time of the various Plans, Forecasts, MLPs and revenue planning cycles. Ensure outputs align to the objectives set at the Regional, Area and Global levels.
- Help identify and implement change management activities required to ensure Mercury/SAP readiness. As well as understand the Mercury Economics and champion Mercury as a business solution with internal clients.
Analytical/Decision Making Responsibilities:
- Design and recommend to key clients planning approaches that will facilitate the achievement of strategic and operational goals. Utilize the planning process and related communications to achieve alignment of priorities; analyze and challenge Plans, highlighting key issues, opportunities and provide remedial recommendations.
- Provide financial scenario modeling to leadership, providing recommended solutions/outcomes within a range of options, in support of enterprise management.
Act as counsellor and coach to PBFA professionals as required, supporting development and demonstration of Trusted Business Advisor competencies of the team.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Strong technical skills with the ability to analyze problems, design and implement solutions independently.
- Advanced Excel & PowerPoint skills - Pivot, vlook up and ability to manipulate and draw trends from vast amounts of data.
- Highly team oriented approach, with flexibility regarding tasks undertaken and the ability to prioritize a number of conflicting demands to meet exacting deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills - can work alongside and gain the trust and respect of stakeholders at all levels of seniority.
- Credibility and confidence to challenge and propose better ways of doing things as well as build bridges and harmonize divergent interests and priorities.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal; excellent presentation and client advisory skill.
- Understanding of EY businesses model.
- Ability and willingness to work in a multicultural and diverse environment and flex style as appropriate.
- Flexibility for limited travel and work some weekends.
- Excellent command in both English and Chinese; fluency in Putonghua will be an added advantage
At minimum a Bachelor degree in Finance or Business related fields is required to perform this position. Master degree and/or ACCA/CIMA highly regarded.
A minimum of 6 years of relevant experience is required to perform this position. A strong understanding of corporate financial management with concentration on financial planning and analysis is required.
Who we are
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and EY teams are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for EY people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service while allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While EY client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, the flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Qualification||Chartered Certified Accountant (ACCA), Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA/CIMA)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|