You may also like
Administration Manager/ Senior Legal Secretary
ACCOUNTS CLERK / Senior Accounting Asst – legal firm / Central District / 5 days work
- Accounts Payable
LEGAL SECRETARY / commercial litigation – legal / law / solicitor firm/5 days work / Central District
- Chinese Word Processing
PARALEGAL, PRC NOTARY / Notarial Service – legal / solicitor / law/5 days work / Central district
- Microsoft Word
CONVEYANCING Solicitor / Associate / Lawyer / Head of Conveyancing / Partner – Legal firm/5 days work
- Answering Telephones
- Bill Payment
- Diary Management
- Know Your Customer (KYC)
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Word
- Travel Arrangements
Core Business Services - EY Member Law Firm (LC Lawyers) - Administration - Legal Secretary
Location: CN-Hong Kong
Join our Core Business Services (CBS) team and you will help support the important business enablement functions that keep our organization running strong. As a CBS professional, you will work across teams to provide the knowledge, resources and tools that help EY deliver exceptional quality service to our clients, win in the marketplace and support EY’s growth and profitability. Major teams within CBS include Finance, Information Technology, Human Resources, Enterprise Support Services, Brand Marketing and Communications, Business Development, Knowledge and Risk Management.
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
We are looking for an experienced Legal Secretary to support a partner and other fee earners.
- Document typing and editing;
- New matter file opening, preparing engagement letters;
- Conducting KYC and company searches;
- Filing and file maintenance;
- Time sheet entry in a timely matter and billing;
- Simple letter drafting;
- Travel arrangements and diary management;
- Answering telephones / taking notes;
- Applying for enrollment of CPD/RME courses; and
- All general legal secretarial support.
- At least 5 years of legal secretary experience gained in law firm;
- Good command in English, Putonghua and Cantonese;
- Knowledge of MS office applications including Word, Excel and Outlook, Chinese typing preferable;
- Precision with drafting documents and emails, with meticulous attention to detail;
- Comfortable working autonomously and across multiple tasks;
- Ability to work extra hours to meet deadlines; and
- Possess an organized and thorough approach to work.
The successful candidate must be a team player, enthusiastic, mature and well organized with a positive working and can-do attitude.
EY is a global professional services organisation providing advisory, assurance, tax and transaction services. We are committed to doing our part in building a better working world, to help create wider economic and social benefits today, and a strong legacy for a better tomorrow.
Across every part of EY, we dig deeper in pursuit of better working. Does better begin with you? Click apply online to find out.
© 2018 Ernst & Young, China. All Rights Reserved.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|