- Brand Management
- Business Development
- Client Relationship Management
- Risk Management
- Team Management
Core Business Services - Business Development - Account Centre Leader-Asia Pacific
Location: CN-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
Join our Core Business Services (CBS) team and you will help support the important business enablement functions that keep our organization running strong. As a CBS professional, you will work across teams to provide the knowledge, resources and tools that help EY deliver exceptional quality service to our clients, win in the marketplace and support EY’s growth and profitability. Major teams within CBS include Finance, Information Technology, Human Resources, Enterprise Support Services, Brand Marketing and Communications, Business Development, Knowledge and Risk Management.
Join our Business Development team and you will support and execute go-to-market business development and marketing strategies. As a Business Development professional, you’ll work with account teams to build relationships with our clients, drive new business and build revenue growth.
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
The Account Centre Leader's position is responsible for advising teams serving strategic accounts and tactical growth strategies and activities. The Accounts Centre Leader will work closely with account team leadership to determine the activities and actions needed to focus and align the account tem with the client buying process, deepen client relationships, and ultimately grow pipeline and revenue. The Account Centre Leader will play a key role in creating energy, focus and discipline for teams to drive transformational growth opportunities on our most strategic accounts. The Account Centre Leader will lead the Account Center function which is a part of the APAC Business Development structure. The Centre spans all geographies and service lines in APAC.
- Facilitate and lead strategic planning sessions (Account Acceleration, Gold Sheet, Branding, Facilitated Blue Sheet, etc.) that could include organization, geographic, service line, business development and account team leadership
- Lead the development of execution plans for account growth activities; Works closely with account team members to identify client needs, relationships, opportunities and gaps to determine the best potential for transformational growth; Co-develop actions and timelines; Align resources while understanding/balancing the demands these account teams face from multiple EY and client stakeholders
- Leverage experience, background and knowledge to think on your feet and challenge strategic account teams
- Educate and account management and brand management discipline, advocating strategies and tactics to drive logner-term account goals based on thorough analysis of the account dynamics
- Manage multiple stakeholder relationships and interactions effectively (GCSPs, Account Team Partners, BDEs, BD leadership, organization leadership)
- Serve as an on-going account management coach for teams and an advocate for the Account Management Framework (AMF)
- Assess, prescribe and co-develop specific messages and action plans with account teams
- Collect/disseminate leading practices, knowledge and insights relevant to leading account management practices
- Promote awareness of key organization priorities across APAC
- Track and report the results for account-focused initiatives
- Maintain and apply deep specialty knowledge of the organization's solutions and services with a specific focus on account management practices
- May participate in Assessment of Service Quality (ASQ) acitivities for selected accounts
- While working independently with key strategic account teams, rely on influencing skills to get results
- Understand the importance of building and protecting the brand of the Account Acceleration team with each client team interaction
- Work to strengthen and/or build the competencies for the BD community across the APAC while protecting the brand fo the assigned account BD resources
- Drive the ongoing evolution of our account management tools and processes
Qualifications, Education and Certification
To qualify, candidates must have:
- Bachelors' degree; Advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum 15 years of complex and large sales experience including a minimum of five years’ experience supervising other sales professionals
- Experience working in a association /professional services environment preferred
- Broad-based experience in account management and/or sales management
- Extensive experience managing large accounts and developing executive level client relationships
- In-depth knowledge of organizations account management, relationship, opportunity tools and processes
- Deep understanding of Miller Heiman methodologies and TRACOM social styles (After joining the group, this individual will be certified in all tools including Blue Sheet, Green Sheet, Gold Sheet etc.)
- Ability to lead organization-created sessions (M.O.R. E., Branding, Facilitated Client Sessions, etc.)
- In-depth knowledge of EY's products and services and an understanding of the business issues of the companies targeted
Strong executive presence
Knowledgeable about market and industry dynamics
Excellent oral and written communication skills