- Chinese Word Processing
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
- Word Processing
Core Business Services - Administration - Partner Secretary
Location: CN-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
Join our Core Business Services (CBS) team and you will help support the important business enablement functions that keep our organization running strong. As a CBS professional, you will work across teams to provide the knowledge, resources and tools that help EY deliver exceptional quality service to our clients, win in the marketplace and support EY’s growth and profitability. Major teams within CBS include Finance, Information Technology, Human Resources, Enterprise Support Services, Brand Marketing and Communications, Business Development, Knowledge and Risk Management.
Join our Enterprise Support Services (ESS) team and you will provide comprehensive, quality administrative and support services for all of our EY member firms. Our ESS professionals span a wide range of vital roles, from administrative support to facilities management, creative design, tax return processing, file management and emergency preparedness.
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
The incumbent will be responsible for providing secretarial and administrative support to our Partners, liaising with other departments and handling correspondences
Qualifications, Education and Certification
To qualify, candidates must have:
- Diploma holder or above with formal secretarial training
- At least 8 years' relevant experience, preferably in the Accounting Profession
- Hands on PC skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing
- Good command of spoken and written Chinese and English, proficiency in Mandarin will be an advantage.
- Independent, detail-minded and well-organized
- Able to work independently and a good team player
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Immediate availability is preferred