You may also like
Project Administrator - Professional Engineering firm
IT Team Secretary/ Administrator - Salary up to 30k
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
- Travel Arrangements
- Word Processing
Core Business Services - Administration - Group Secretary
Location: CN-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
Join our Core Business Services (CBS) team and you will help support the important business enablement functions that keep our organization running strong. As a CBS professional, you will work across teams to provide the knowledge, resources and tools that help EY deliver exceptional quality service to our clients, win in the marketplace and support EY’s growth and profitability. Major teams within CBS include Finance, Information Technology, Human Resources, Enterprise Support Services, Brand Marketing and Communications, Business Development, Knowledge and Risk Management.
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime
- Provide daily work support for the Managers and Senior Managers in our service lines, including meeting arrangement, travel arrangement
- Provide general administrative support to all staff in our service lines
- Forecast regular employee utilization, and provide staff scheduling
- Provide coordination support for some programs or systems
Qualifications, Education and Certification
To qualify, candidates must have:
- Diploma holder or above with formal secretarial training
- At least 5 years' relevant experience, preferably in the Accounting Profession
- Hands on PC skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing
- Good command of spoken and written Chinese and English, proficiency in Mandarin will be an advantage
- Independent, detail-minded and well-organized
- Able to work independently and a good team player
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
EY is a global professional services organisation providing advisory, assurance, tax and transaction services. We are committed to doing our part in building a better working world, to help create wider economic and social benefits today, and a strong legacy for a better tomorrow.
Across every part of EY, we dig deeper in pursuit of better working. Does better begin with you? Click apply online to find out.
© 2017 Ernst & Young, China. All Rights Reserved.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|