You may also like
Manager – Building Facility Management
OCBC Wing Hang Bank
- Building Management
Assistant Vice President / Vice President, Business Performance and Cost Management, Business Finance - CBG and Wealth Management
System Administration Manager (IT Facility Management)
Bank of China
- Building Services
System Analyst / Senior System Analyst (Core Banking Applications – Mainframe)
Bank of China
- Application Development
- Impact Analysis
Administrator / Manager (Database / System / Network / SAN Storage & Data Backup / IT Facility / Release and Deployment)
Bank of China
- Active Directory
- Capacity Planning
- Facilities Management
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Word
Core Business Services - Administration - Assistant Administration Officer- Facility Management
Location: CN-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
Join our Core Business Services (CBS) team and you will help support the important business enablement functions that keep our organization running strong. As a CBS professional, you will work across teams to provide the knowledge, resources and tools that help EY deliver exceptional quality service to our clients, win in the marketplace and support EY’s growth and profitability. Major teams within CBS include Finance, Information Technology, Human Resources, Enterprise Support Services, Brand Marketing and Communications, Business Development, Knowledge and Risk Management.
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
To provide administrative support for the Department, including general office maintenance, renovation works etc.
- Maintain all office equipment, office safety, office cleaning such as pest control & carpet cleaning.
- Manage the security guard, oversee the office renovation works, maintain up-to-date office floor plans
- Ensure all regular monthly maintenance in progress e.g. toilet facilities, fan con units, office lighting and other ad hoc tasks etc.
Qualifications, Education and Certification
To qualify, candidates must have:
- Form 5 or above
- To provide administrative support for the Department, including general office maintenance, renovation works etc.
- Minimum 3 years' up relevant working experience,preferred to have facility management experience
- Good command of both spoken & written English & Chinese
- Basic computer knowledge especially in Outlook, Word, Excel, Access etc.
- Immediate availability is preferred
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Education Level||Lower Secondary|