- Internal Control
- Risk Assessment
Assurance - Fraud Investigation & Dispute Services - Manager
Location: CN-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
- Collaborate on planning the engagement, manage engagement teams, review working papers and communicate significant issues and status updates to engagement partners and clients in a timely manner.
- Manage investigations involving financial crime like fraud, misconduct, fraudulent financial statement, money laundering, Anti-Bribery and Corruption violation and etc.
- Conduct fraud risk assessment and internal control analysis; produce professional reports for clients and/or internal/ external counsel.
- Stay informed on key industry and business trends, and emerging technical/industry developments.
- Work effectively as a team member sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating directors and partners on the engagement progress.
- Build strong internal relationships and generate business opportunities.
- Develop people through effectively supervising, coaching and mentoring staff and seniors.
- Conduct performance reviews and contribute to performance feedback for staff and seniors.
- Contribute to people initiatives including recruiting and retaining FIDS professionals.
- Maintain an educational program to continually develop personal skills.
- Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree with accounting or relevant background in Accounting, Business or similar discipline with professional qualification like CPA, CFE or Juris Doctor.
- Substantial experience with a minimum of 5 years in financial crime investigations with law enforcement, regulatory agency or professional consulting background
- Understanding of the legal and regulatory framework of financial crime, investigations and litigations procedures, evidence preservation and chain of custody rules
- Experience with the Financial Service industry is preferable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English; the ability to read and speak Mandarin is desirable
- Strong teamwork and leadership skills.
- Results-oriented with keen attention to detail.
- Willingness to travel.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Qualification||Certified Public Accountant (HKICPA)|
|Language||English, Mandarin (Putonghua)|