- Corporate Communications
- Machine Learning
- Project Management
- Software Development
Assurance - Forensic Technology & Discovery Services - Senior Manager
Location: CN-Hong Kong
Our innovative Forensic Technology & Discovery Services (FTDS) team, a specialty group within Fraud Investigation & Dispute Services, provides leading technology and expertise in data driven support of complex litigation cases and business issues, allowing our clients and their counsel to make informed, strategic decisions. The services which we provide are wide ranging and include dispute resolution, fraud and other financial investigations, anti-money laundering, construction claims, licensing examinations and insurance claim reviews.
We help clients proactively prevent and detect fraud, waste and abuse by leveraging the knowledge inside all of a client's structured and unstructured data assets. This is achieved by combining deep forensic investigation knowledge with advanced data analytics techniques such as investigative data linking, social network analysis, statistics, artificial intelligence, machine learning & predictive modeling.
EY is on the cutting-edge in current trends in fraud and forensic investigations and serves as a quality-focused liaison between our clients and law enforcement. We have staff and offices in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing, Singapore, Seoul, Manila, Kuala Lumpur and Jakarta, as well as Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide and Auckland. We are part of a global network of over 1000 forensic services professionals within the EY global organization.
In your role as a Cyber Forensics Senior Manager, you’ll be:
- Leading and supporting digital forensic investigations while providing incident response services to investigate, detect, analyze and respond to potential intrusions
- Managing high performing teams to perform onsite data collections, extraction, analysis
- Perform data discovery tasks in our secure digital forensic lab and our hosted forensic data center
- Leverage technology to continually learn, improve service delivery and maintain our leading edge best practices
- Building trusted advisor relationships with client executives and writing of business proposals
- Acting as a subject matter expert in advising clients to gain greater insight into their data and the value that strong data security practices can bring to an organization.
We’re looking for people with the following experience:
- A bachelor’s degree and approximately 10 years of related work experience; or a master's degree and approximately 5 years of related work experience
- At least one professional designation ( e.g. EnCE, ACE, CCE, CCFP, CISSP or GIAC forensic certifications, or be in the process of attaining one of these professional designations)
- Relevant, in-depth understanding of computer forensic principles including incident response, network monitoring, eDiscovery, or malware analysis
- Working knowledge of hardware configuration and network/data communications; software development and/or scripting;
- Database technology and database exploitation/forensics; law enforcement evidence seizure; and/ or conducting intelligence analysis and fact based reporting
- Excellent project management skills with strong written and verbal communications with willingness to travel
- Ability to conduct executive briefings at industry events / seminars and manage alliance relationships
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|