- Health and Safety
- Risk Assessment
- Risk Management
- Supply Chain Management
Assurance – Climate Change and Sustainability Services – ESG Advisory and Assurance – Senior Associate/Manager
Location: CN-Hong Kong
Our Assurance group is one of the most trusted, respected and influential organizations in the industry. As part of our teams, you will provide peace of mind to clients by using your skills and experience to give companies, investors and regulators confidence in the validity of financial statements and business-critical information or processes. Groups (or, as we call them, sub-service lines) within Assurance include External Audit, Climate Change and Sustainability Services, Financial Accounting Advisory Services and Fraud Investigation & Dispute Services.
- Work with high-growth clients and other market leaders in industries such as retail, consumer products, media & entertainment, property development and management, education, health sciences, financial services and insurance.
- Work as part of the engagement teams in the development of efficiency and cost effectiveness out of the overall compliance landscape and the underlying Environment, Social and Governance (ESG) risk management including ESG reporting, risk assessment activities, risk transformation, ongoing governance and monitoring activities.
- Provide service on ESG risks management for the clients who has significant ESG risk in their business and operations activities, including supply chain management, food safety management and Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) management.
- Guide the teams in the developing tailored scope of services to clients based on understanding to clients’ operations
- Understand the client's industry and recognize key performance drivers; gain acceptance on a wide variety of issues impacting the client
- Utilize technology and tools to continually learn and innovate, share knowledge with team members and enhance service standards; leverage ideas from other project engagements to enhance knowledge and create efficiencies
- Bring potential opportunities to the teams' attention; seek, develop and present ideas to apply EY's services
University graduate with a minimum of 5-6 years of relevant working experience with other Accounting/Consulting organizations as a professional; or with commercial/public sectors as part of the ESG and sustainability functions
Working experience in ESG /sustainability reporting and assurance, sustainability strategy are preferred. Knowledge and experience in key areas, such as: food safety, sustainability in supply chain, responsible investment, Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) and accounting is a plus
Familiar with businesses and operational workflows
Familiar with consulting methodologies and requirements
Extensive experience in financial services or other corporate risk management, with a focus on environmental and social risks
Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in both verbal and written form
Able to interact effectively with both management and clients
Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese; Mandarin is an advantage
Travelling within China is required
Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|