You may also like
Assistant Internal Audit Manager / Internal Audit Manager (FMCG)
Audit Semi Senior / Audit Junior – CPA firm / Authorized employer of HKICPA/5 days work
AUDIT SENIOR / Audit Semi Senior / Auditor - Accounting & Audit firm/5 days work
AUDIT JUNIOR / Audit Semi Senior – CPA firm / Authorized employer of HKICPA/5 days work
Audit Manager (IT Audit)
Bank of China
- External Audit
- Project Management
Assurance – Audit Services - Manager/Senior Manager
Location: CN-Hong Kong
Our Assurance group is one of the most trusted, respected and influential organisations in the industry. As part of our team, you will provide peace of mind to clients by using your skills and experience to give companies, investors and regulators confidence in the validity of financial statements and business-critical information or processes. Groups (or, as we call them, sub-service lines) within Assurance include External Audit, Climate Change and Sustainability Services, Financial Accounting Advisory Services and Fraud Investigation & Dispute Services.
Join our External Audit team and you will help our clients meet their reporting requirements by providing an objective and independent examination of their financial statements, timely and constructive discussion with management on accounting and reporting matters, and a robust and clear perspective to audit committees.
You will experience ongoing professional development through diverse experiences, world-class learning and individually tailored coaching. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Your key responsibilities
In your role as a Manager you’ll:
- Develop/maintain strong working relationships with key business decision makers throughout the year to communicate value and inform them of the firm's scope of services.
- Provide guidance/expertise and participate in the performance of audit procedures, especially focusing on complex and/or specialised issues.
- Collaborate to plan objectives and determine an audit strategy that appropriately addresses risk. Establish the expectations of the value to be delivered. Successfully monitor the engagement team against the budget, and alter if necessary
- Understand the client's industry and recognise key performance drivers, business trends, and emerging technical and industry developments. Stay informed of general business/economic developments and their impact to the client.
- Generate new business opportunities by developing ideas and solutions. Achieve growth by understanding EY and its service lines and actively assessing/presenting ways to apply knowledge and services. Develop long-term relationships and networks both internally and externally.
To qualify for the role you must have
- An undergraduate or graduate degree in accounting and/or other appropriate academic major, as well as CPA certification.
- Approximately 6-8 years of experience as an auditor for a public accounting firm, or particular business/industry experience to meet special needs.
- Holder of CICPA; ACCA certification desired.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Mandarin.
What working at EY offers
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Qualification||Certified Public Accountant (CICPA), Certified Public Accountant (HKICPA), Chartered Certified Accountant (ACCA)|
|Language||English, Mandarin (Putonghua)|