- Investment Management
- Project Management
Assurance – Audit Services, Financial Services - Senior Accountant
Location: CN-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
Assurance Business Service specialize in delivering high quality and efficient audit and advisory services to a portfolio of clients, understanding the enterprise-wide view of business risk and how this risk can be effectively managed. We use state-of-the-art diagnostic tools to evaluate business processes and controls, and advanced technology in knowledge sharing.
We currently are seeking qualified candidates for an excellent career and leadership opportunity in our Assurance Financial Service Organization (FSO) group. Our talented and dedicated FSO professionals deliver audit solutions to many types of entities including funds, banks and insurance companies.
- Develop/maintain strong working relationships with key business decision makers throughout the year to communicate value and inform them of the firm's scope of services.
- Provide guidance/expertise and participate in the performance of audit procedures, especially focusing on complex and/or specialized issues.
- Support the planning, execution and delivery of assurance engagements
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress
- Assist in preparing reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel
- Build strong internal relationships within Assurance and across other services
- Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures
- Use technology to continually learn, share knowledge with team members, and enhance service delivery. Maintain an educational program to continually develop skills;
- An undergraduate or graduate degree in accounting and/or other appropriate academic major, as well as CPA certification;
- Approximately 3 years of experience as an auditor for a public accounting firm, or industry experience within insurance, banking or investment management;
- Holder of HKICPA is a definite advantage;
- Excellent project management skills;
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills;
- A dedication to teamwork and leadership;
- Integrity within a professional environment;
- Occasional travelling is required.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Mandarin;
- Certified Public Accountant (HKICPA)