You may also like
Luk Fook Optical
- Internal Audit
INTERNAL AUDIT MANAGER
Hong Kong Baptist University
- Internal Audit
SENIOR ACCOUNTANT – international trading / 5 days work
INTERNAL AUDIT OFFICER / INTERNAL AUDITOR – listed property developer/5 days
- Internal Audit
- Capital Markets
- Project Management
Assurance - Audit Services - Financial Services (Banking and Capital Market focused) – Senior Manager
Location: CN-Hong Kong
Assurance Business Service specialise in delivering high quality and efficient audit and advisory services to a portfolio of clients, understanding the enterprise-wide view of business risk and how this risk can be effectively managed. We use state-of-the-art diagnostic tools to evaluate business processes and controls, and advanced technology in knowledge sharing.
We currently are seeking qualified candidates for an excellent career and leadership opportunity in our Assurance Financial Service Organization (FSO) group. Our talented and dedicated FSO professionals deliver audit solutions to many types of entities including funds, banks and insurance companies.
About the opportunity
In your role as a Senior Manager you’ll:
- Develop/maintain strong working relationships with key business decision makers throughout the year to communicate value and inform them of the firm's scope of services. Provide guidance/expertise and participate in the performance of audit procedures, especially focusing on complex and/or specialized issues. Collaborate to plan objectives and determine an audit strategy that appropriately addresses risk. Establish the expectations of the value to be delivered. Successfully monitor the engagement team against the budget, and alter if necessary;
- Understand the client's industry and recognize key performance drivers, business trends, and emerging technical and industry developments. Stay informed of general business/economic developments and their impact to the client;
- Develop people by encouraging individuals to think for themselves and take responsibility for their contributions to the team. Successfully delegate to all levels of staff. Conduct performance reviews, serve as a positive leader and mentor, and contribute to performance feedback/training. Foster teamwork and lead by example;
- Use technology to continually learn, share knowledge with team members, and enhance service delivery. Maintain an educational program to continually develop skills. Maintain cooperative relationships with other engagement teams. Monitor the engagement team's progress against the plan and alter it when needed;
- Generate new business opportunities by developing ideas and solutions. Achieve growth by understanding EY and its service lines and actively assessing/presenting ways to apply knowledge and services. Develop long-term relationships and networks both internally and externally.
We’re looking for people with the following experience:
- An undergraduate or graduate degree in accounting and/or other appropriate academic major, as well as CPA certification.
- Approximately 9-12 years of experience as an auditor for a public accounting firm, or particular business/industry experience to meet special needs.
- Holder of CICPA is a definite advantage; ACCA certification desired.
- Excellent project management skills.
- A dedication to teamwork and leadership.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Mandarin.
EY is a global professional services organisation providing advisory, assurance, tax and transaction services. We are committed to doing our part in building a better working world, to help create wider economic and social benefits today, and a strong legacy for a better tomorrow.
Across every part of EY, we dig deeper in pursuit of better working. Does better begin with you? Click apply online to find out.
© 2018 Ernst & Young, China. All Rights Reserved.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Qualification||Certified Public Accountant (CICPA), Certified Public Accountant (HKICPA), Chartered Certified Accountant (ACCA)|
|Language||English, Mandarin (Putonghua)|