Advisory - Risk Transformation - Data Analytics - Manager
Location: CN-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
We enhance performance through creating risk-enabled organizations. We help clients identify important risks, design frameworks to manage them and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of risk management. As a risk transformation professional, you will be addressing client issues such as business performance variability, business and process controls transformation; application security integrity, governance, risk and control (GRC) technology enablement, business and/or IT GRC, continuous monitoring, vendor and contract risk management and IT risk management. You will belong to an international network of specialists helping our clients transform risk functions and implement technology solutions that support risk management and governance.
We will support you with career-long training and coaching to develop your skills in risk strategy, risk function design, risk management and performance enhancement. As EY is a global leading service provider in this space, you will be working with the best of the best in a collaborative environment. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
- Support executives in the development and execution of risk management framework, risk assessment process, process transformation, corporate governance review, etc for clients in retail, consumer products, media & entertainment, property development and management, education and health sciences.
- Handle projects and guide the team in the development of cost-effective and practical solutions for improvement / transformation, and provide guidance on complex business matters, and monitor engagement economics.
- Participate in the career and performance development of the Risk practice by training new staff and providing timely and specific performance feedback. Foster teamwork and innovative thinking.
- Utilize technology and tools to continually learn and innovate, share knowledge with team members and enhance service delivery. Leverage ideas from other project engagements to enhance knowledge and create efficiencies.
- At least 5 years of experience in data analytics and business process analysis, system analysis and design, system implementation or project management
- Familiar with businesses and operational workflows
- Proficiency in analytic software (Access, SQL Server, SPSS, SAS, R, Tableau, QlikView) is relevant
- Sound report writing skills, presentation skills and communication skills are preferred
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Mandarin is an advantage
- Data Analysis
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Project Management
- Report Writing
- Risk Assessment
- SAS (Statistical Software)