- Internal Audit
- Internal Control
- IT Audit
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Visio
- Microsoft Word
- Oracle ERP
- Risk Management
- SAS (Statistical Software)
Advisory - Risk - Technology Risk - Manager / Senior Associate
Location: CN-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
Our independent position and assessment capabilities provide clients with a candid and reliable overview of their risk landscape and the controls in place. As a risk assurance professional, you will be leading assessments and certification services that will directly support C-suite discussions and important business decisions regarding compliance, cost and quality of our clients’ risk management programs. You will be part of an international network of professionals across geographies and sectors, delivering assessment and certification services that will help verify compliance and improve the performance of our clients.
Our structured career framework means you’ll continue to develop, whatever level you’re at. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Your key responsibilities
- Support IT audit executive in the updating and maintenance of the audit strategy and plan
- Handle of IT internal control project, IT audit, general computer/application control review, documentation and testing, and other IT risk advisory services for client companies
- Execution of SOX IT audits and attestations
- Provide feasible recommendations for improvement
- Document the audit work performed and draft internal audit reports
To qualify for the role you must have
- A university degree in Computer Science/Information System or related discipline with relevant professional qualifications such as CISA or CISSP
- At least 3 years of external/internal IT audit and/or IT technical experience obtained from other Accounting/ Consulting firms; or with commercial/public sectors which cover general IT controls, application controls, general network infrastructure controls and data extraction and analysis
- Familiarity with IT audit methodologies and requirements
- Logical thinker with strong interpersonal and organizational skills. Able to interact effectively with both management and clients
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Mandarin is an advantage
- Good computer skills - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Chinese processing
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Good technical control knowledge on Windows, UNIX, MsSQL, Oracle. Knowledge on ERP system (i.e. SAP, Oracle, JD Edward) is an advantage
- Exposure in data analytics and proficiency in analytic software (CAATs, Access, SQL Server, SPSS, SAS, R, Tableau, QlikView) is an advantage
What working at EY offers
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|