- Apache Hadoop
- Data Engineering
- Data Warehousing
- Database Administration
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Risk Management
- SAP HANA
Advisory - Risk - Risk Transformation - Senior Associate (Data Architect / Data Engineer)
Location: CN-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
EY is looking for a talented and experienced individual who would like to pursue a career on data architecture consulting.
The role of Data Analytics Professional, based in Hong Kong, will be responsible for designing and providing a range of data analytics services with direct exposure to internal and external clients alike; promoting, demonstrating and providing the benefits from the use of data analytics and executing the data architecture for our clients.
Your key responsibilities
- Identify, investigate, recommend and help implement approaches for data analytics
- Extract source data from multiple sources (e.g. ERP, HRIS, Flat-files), build data pipeline, stored procedures and design architecture
- Work with Business Analysts to help implement and maintain data warehouse for analytics services (e.g. Dashboard) and also ad-hoc reporting demand
- Design one data warehouse structure which could serve for the analytics demand from multiple departments in an organization
- Liaise with clients’ IT department to understand & identify their technical constraints/risk during both proposal and implementation stage, and take lead in proposing alternatives to our data analytics offerings
- Translate business users’ requirements into scripting language and feedback technical feasibility to business users
- Work with clients’ IT admin/ end users in documenting data warehouse procedures and data governance requirements
To qualify for the role you must have
- University degree majoring in Computer Science, Information System, or Data Engineering related disciplines
- At least three years of relevant working experiences in ETL, Database Admin, Data Architect, or Data Engineer
- Knowledge in MS SQL, MySQL, SAP Hana (any 2 of them or related)
- Proficient in Transact-SQL scripting is a must
- Experience in SSMS, SSIS environment is a must
- Knowledge in Apache Hive, any Hadoop/MapReduce tools, Microsoft Azure / AWS, Python is preferred but not a must
- Ability to deal with pressure and work with tight timeline
- Open minded and with start-up mindset
- Fluent Mandarin is a must
What working at EY offers
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, knowledge and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Mandarin (Putonghua)|