You may also like
Transformation Manager - Insurance (Digital)
Digital HR Transformation - Process and Employee Experience Lead
AIA Group Limited
- Change Management
Solution Architect : Digital Transformation
- Application Design
VP, Business Transformation
Senior Credit Risk Manager / Credit Risk Manager (Southeast Asia Credit Risk Management)
Bank of China
- Credit Analysis
- Credit Risk
- Financial Planning
- Management Reporting
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
- Risk Management
Advisory - Risk - Risk Transformation - Manager/Senior Associate (EPM Financial Tools)
Location: CN-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
We enhance performance through creating risk-enabled organizations. We help clients identify important risks, design frameworks to manage them and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of risk management. As a risk transformation professional, you will be addressing client issues such as business performance variability, business and process controls transformation; application security integrity, governance, risk and control (GRC) technology enablement, business and/or IT GRC, continuous monitoring, vendor and contract risk management and IT risk management. You will belong to an international network of specialists helping our clients transform risk functions and implement technology solutions that support risk management and governance.
We will support you with career-long training and coaching to develop your skills in risk strategy, risk function design, risk management and performance enhancement. As EY is a global leading service provider in this space, you will be working with the best of the best in a collaborative environment. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
We are currently seeking highly motivated people for our Advisory services, a leading provider of services to large corporate clients of all industries. As a member of our Advisory team, you will need to bridge services and IT aspects, face new and challenging environments and quickly familiarize yourself to new situations.
Your key responsibilities
- Advise and help implement technological approaches at our global and local clients, where flexibility, knowledge, quality and teamwork are key factors
- Work with an EPM tool (Budgeting and Planning and/or Financial Consolidation), such as Oracle/Hyperion, SAP/BPC, Anaplan, OneStream, Tagetik, IBM/Cognos
- Provide the client with different perspectives and solutions by applying your knowledge of business processes and IT systems
- Prepare financial and management report, including regional consolidated report, cash-flow planning
- Develop business logic to support financial planning or consolidation processes
- Understand and document finance related and other business processes
To qualify for the role you must have
- Bachelor or Master degree in Finance, Accounting, Management Information Systems, Information Technology or Engineering discipline
- End-to-end experience in implementing Oracle/Hyperion, SAP/BPC, Anaplan, OneStream, Tagetik, IBM/Cognos
- Good command of English
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access)
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with attention to detail and a methodical approach
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, team working with ability to interact with clients and with colleagues at all hierarchical levels
- Business acumen and commercial awareness
What working at EY offers
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, experience and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.