- Business Strategy
- Project Management
- Risk Management
Advisory – Risk – Project Risk Advisory – Senior Manager
Location: CN-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
Our independent position and assessment capabilities provide clients with a candid and reliable overview of their risk landscape and the controls in place. As a risk assurance professional, you will be leading assessments and certification services that will directly support C-suite discussions and important business decisions regarding compliance, cost and quality of our clients’ risk management programs. You will be part of an international network of professionals across geographies and sectors, delivering assessment and certification services that will help verify compliance and improve the performance of our clients.
Our structured career framework means you’ll continue to develop, whatever level you’re at. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
- Provide consultancy services of analysis, standardizing, workflow streamlining, transformation in various industries for different corporate clients:
- Work with high-growth clients and other market leaders in industries such as retail, consumer products, media and entertainment, property development and management, education and health sciences
- Define scope of work, project approach and timeline with client
- Lead a team of senior associates to perform consultancy services which meet client’s expectations
- Drive transformation program under execution with the right processes, people and service offerings to achieve goals and objectives
- Lead the teams to translate business issues, challenges and objectives into concrete and tangible project answers that transform the business functions to align with business strategy by addressing People, Process, Technology and Capability gaps
- Work closely within the team and across different domains
- Provide consultancy services of program / project management, system implementation support for corporate clients
- Define the project scope, provide a detailed walkthrough, stakeholder sign off on commitment to project
- Advise on project framework, end-to-end implementation support including analysis, solution review, testing, issue tracking and production migration
- Keep the Project Team and corporate clients informed for project status, issues and updates
- Liaise and coordinate with internal and external parties to facilitate project completion with customer satisfaction
- Advise on end-to-end implementation support including analysis, solution review, testing, issue tracking and production migration
- Articulate complex issues and present recommendations to decide appropriate course of actions.
- Oversee assigned projects and handle major issues and hurdles, and manage the entire project management lifecycle
- Support general consulting duties:
- Keep the management team informed for different engagement status
- Monitor the performance and resources of the Senior Associates
- Handle engagement-related activities including staffing, vendor liaison, progress reports, budgeting and costing requirement study
- Responsible for general engagement administration, including preparing agenda, minutes and evaluation report, follow up on agreed actions after meetings, tendering bidding documents, etc.
To qualify, you must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor Degree in Business / Information Management or related disciplines. PMP / Prince2 highly preferred.
- At least 8 years of relevant working experiences in consulting organizations or MNC is preferred
- Solid experience in project management and/or PMO
- Have in-depth knowledge of latest technology / best practices in the industry currently working
- Strong organizational, analytical and communication skills
- Ability to drive and lead change whilst working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) in English and Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese)
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|