- Management Reporting
- Project Management
Advisory – Risk – Project Risk Advisory – Senior Associate
Location: CN-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
Our independent position and assessment capabilities provide clients with a candid and reliable overview of their risk landscape and the controls in place. As a risk assurance professional, you will be leading assessments and certification services that will directly support C-suite discussions and important business decisions regarding compliance, cost and quality of our clients’ risk management programs. You will be part of an international network of professionals across geographies and sectors, delivering assessment and certification services that will help verify compliance and improve the performance of our clients.
Our structured career framework means you’ll continue to develop, whatever level you’re at. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Your key responsibilities
- Define the project scope, provide a detailed walkthrough, stakeholder sign off on commitment to project
- Keep the Project Team and corporate clients informed for project status, issues and updates
- Liaise and coordinate with internal and external parties to facilitate project completion with customer satisfaction
- Advise on end-to-end implementation including analysis, solution review, testing, issue tracking and production migration
- Advise on mechanisms to achieve balanced views from multiple stakeholders to optimize overall efficiency and productivity
- Provide and advise on accurate progress tracking and management reporting for all key initiatives / programs on country level and contribute to the group
- Manage the resolutions and priority of blocker issues to bring the initiatives to success
- Articulate complex issues and present recommendations to decide appropriate course of actions.
- Responsible for general project administration, including preparing agenda, minutes and evaluation report, follow up on agreed actions after meetings, tendering bidding documents, etc.
- Handle project related activities including staffing, vendor liaison, progress reports, budgeting and costing requirement study
- Oversee assigned projects and handle major issues and hurdles, and manage the entire project management lifecycle
To qualify for the role you must have
- Bachelor Degree in Business / Information Management or related disciplines. PMP / Prince2 highly preferred.
- At least 3 years of relevant working experiences in consulting organizations or MNC is preferred
- Solid experience in project management, testing management and/or PMO
- Strong organizational, analytical and communication skills
- Ability to drive and lead change whilst working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) in English and Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese)
What working at EY offers
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|